•December 2, 2013 • Leave a Comment
1) It takes times to buy the right piece of original art for someone you care about. It shows you really care. It’s not just a bland gift card.
2) Original art inspires! It feeds your soul. We are surrounded in a world filled with commercialism and mass production. Chain store art is drowning us. Original art is unique!
3) Art transforms one’s world. Sitting in a room with art on the wall or on a shelf is emotionally satisfying and inspirational.
4) There are all kinds of art for everyone’s taste: Photography, paintings, sculptures, quilts, jewelry and plenty of other types of original works.
5) Original art expresses the vision of one individual, the artist. The buyer also gets to form and develop his own sense of taste and self-expression.
6) When you buy original art you support local artists!
•November 27, 2013 • Leave a Comment
This was taken a couple of weeks ago at Bosque del Apache NWR in San Antonio, New Mexico. A great place to visit in the fall.
•November 22, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Georgia O’Keeffe spent many summers in Ghost Ranch where she explored the land on foot and on canvas. She eventually bought one of the houses on the ranch, after renting for a period, when one time she arrived unexpectedly and found someone else living in “her” house.
•November 1, 2013 • Leave a Comment
Found these two head butting Bison on our first day out at the Grand Teton National Park.